- Access Control
- Security Camera Systems
- Security Cameras
- Security Video Recorders
- Wireless Surveillance
- Security Monitors
- Video Security Accessories
- Mobile Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Counter Surveillance
16-Channel 5MP Hybrid+ Security DVR
- Up to 5MP HD-TVI recording resolution
- Compatible with HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD and CVBS cameras
- Supports 2 additional ONVIF IP camera up to 6MP resolution
- HDMI and VGA video outputs
- CVBS auxiliary monitor output
- Features a collection of powerful utilities designed to streamline and simplify the installation, set-up, and management of your surveillance system.
- Cloud-based services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
Hybrid+ is an advanced technology for security DVRs that supports HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD, CVBS and IP cameras. This hybrid+ security DVR comes with an IP camera finder tool that allows you to find, configure, and connect to a compatible IP camera to add to the configuration.
This DVR supports H.265+, H.265, H.264+ and H.264 video codecs that help reduce file size, maximize recording time, and save hard drive space.
You can set the recording resolution for each camera and achieve up to 5MP @ 12 fps, 1080p @ 30 fps per channel.
As well as delivering HD resolution video, HD-TVI technology can send zero latency HD video over RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling—up to 1600 feet.
The DVR features a powerful, intuitive user interface with a host of smart features, including:
- Intelligent recording – Define continuous, motion detection, or scheduled recording per camera
- Smart tags – Create tags (e.g. “shoplifting”) to mark certain events for efficient searching
- Smart search – Define and search for motion within specified area
- Real-time alarms – For motion detection, video tampering detection and video loss
This DVR will accept any analog, HD-TVI, AHD (Analog HD), and ONVIF IP cameras up to 6MP resolution. You can also combine camera technologies to meet your surveillance needs. For example:
- 16x analog cameras
- 16x HD-TVI cameras
- 8x analog cameras, 8x HD-TVI camera and 2x compatible IP camera up to 6MP
- 16x HD-TVI cameras and 2x compatible IP camera up to 6MP
Compatible IP camera will appear on the web browser, CMS, and smart phone app.
This versatile recorder allows multiple selectable recording modes: continuous, motion detection, schedule, and event. Recording features include event search, event log, and email notification, which you can store on 2 SATA hard drive with a maximum capacity of 16TB.
This DVR works with the user-friendly CMS (Central Management Software), a professional monitoring platform that enables you to centrally manage all your devices, at multiple locations, from a single interface. View up to 64 live cameras, and it is loaded with powerful features that include: drag-and-drop system and camera selection, customizable displays, device grouping, alarms and notifications, and remote system management.
Additional resources for this recorder include a collection of powerful utilities designed to streamline and simplify the installation, set-up, and management of your surveillance system. With the addition of our free iOS and Android mobile app, you can conveniently view live and recorded video remotely.
Note: Certain recording features and capabilities of DVRs, including motion detection recording, depend on IP camera compatibility.
- (16) BNC inputs
- (1) BNC CVBS output
- (1) RS-485
- (1) USB 2.0
- (1) USB 3.0
- (1) HDMI
- (16) Alarm input
- (4) Alarm output
- (1) VGA output
- (1) 16-channel Hybrid+ Recorder
- (1) Power supply
- (1) HDD data and power cables
- (1) Quickstart Guide
Hard drive not included.We recommend purchasing security-grade hard drives optimized for surveillance functions from us, which we will install at no extra cost. Customer installed components (including hard drives) may damage your DVR and result in non-warranty repair costs. To calculate your storage needs, go to the Tools tab.
Protection and Warranty:
This recorder is protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Learn more about the 3-Year Blanket Warranty.